Friday, January 16, 2009

The Bangles part 2



Rose Pink Ethnic Bangle

This bangle made from rosequart stone coiling with copper dark wire









This called "Green Olive Bangle"
this bangle belong to my dearest friend from aoteroa NZ Marienna Payne.. she is one of my best friend from multiply... I gave her this bangle because I saw she wore a beautiful dress when her sister married, the color is something like green olive, so it's inspire me to make bangles n give to him...

The stone that I used is named green olive with the copper wire... i like to make mostly a bangle, hope not bored to come n take a look my site

1 comment:

Lady Batya said...

Mbak..ada nama ku juga heee...
iya aku suka banget tuh gelang.
I really love that bangle, the color as the same as my dress..lovely !!!

( sstt mbak..tapi di bagian yg akhir kalimat paling bawah..ada tulisan him tuh Mbak...sama aku juga suka nggak nyadar kalo nulis haaa )